Terms & Conditions
We look forward to your visit to The Gastonian. Please review our terms of reservation so that you can be sure to prepare for any unforeseen cancellations and will be aware of our policies regarding reservations.
- Rates do not include 13% bedding & state tax.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- A one night deposit is required at time of reservation.
- Cancellation within seven (7) days of arrival will result in a forfeiture of the deposit. Early departure is also subject to the seven (7) day cancellation policy.
- Additional person charge is $50—rollaway beds are not available.
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m. and check out time is 12:00 p.m.
- No pets allowed.
- All guests of the Gastonian must be at least 21 years of age.
Advanced Purchase Rates:
During March 15-19, Savannah's St Patrick's Day Celebration, and Nov 8-11, the Rock n Roll Marathon, full payment is due at the time of reservation. Cancellations must be received by Feb 1 for March 15-19, and by Oct 1 for the Nov 8-11 reservations to avoid a fee equal to the entire stay. If you have questions about this Special Event policy, please give us a call at 1-800-322-6603.
Adults Only PolicyThe Gastonian does not allow guests under the age of 21, unless you are renting the entire house. Please contact The Gastonian's concierge if you are traveling with children and would like assistance in finding alternative accommodations.
Due to the age of the home and size of the building, we are not able to guarantee a room assignment. The staff of the Gastonian is happy to guarantee a room type, but cannot guarantee the assignment of a specific room. If you prefer a specific guest room, please do not hesitate to note that request in the Comment section of your reservation. We do everything within our power to accommodate guest requests, but unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee that you will be in the room that you have requested.
If you have any questions concerning this or any other policies, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at: 1-800-322-6603.