Luxuries in Your Room
The Gastonian is comprised of a duo of beautiful Regency-Italianate style mansions on Savannah's beautiful Gaston Street. Both mansions were built in 1868.
Today, each room is decorated in its own unique and elegant style, and feature distinct amenities such as antique claw-foot tubs, Jacuzzis, chandeliers, verandahs, and modern marble walk-in showers. Each guest room is named for a prominent person from Savannah's rich history.
All of the Gastonian's guest rooms and suites feature:
- Private Bath with Luxury Bath Products & Bath Robes
- Individual HVAC Climate Control
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Full Breakfast
- Complimentary Wine and Hors d'oeuvres Reception
- Complimentary Evening Desserts
- Complimentary Nightly Turn-down Service
- Iron, Ironing Board & Hairdryer
- Flat screen Cable HDTV with DVD Player
- Luxury Cotton Bathrobes for use in your room
- Two Complimentary Bottles of water in your room each day